Friday, November 27, 2009

New Phone, New feeling

It was worth it to wait one more week to get a new cell phone w/free bluetooth on black Friday. Now I feel so happy that I can text my friends and my family members using the qwerty keyboard on my phone. For me, technology is amazing based on the fact that it can shorten the distance between two people even if they are far away from each other. Wherever I go, wherever I am, I could get a message or send a message when I need to, that's why technology can make people far away from you seem as if they were right next to you. This time, I switched my cell phone program from sprint to verizon and selected unlimited text family plan. Right now I feel very convienent to send a message and have different feeling from sending an email by using a laptop. Everything needs to try, then you will feel the difference. Tomorrow, I will go to buy a ipod or mp3. Even I haven't made a final decision which one I will buy, I don't want to miss two-day on sale. Anyway, I am exciting when I use technology in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment