Friday, December 11, 2009

Powerful PowerPoint software

I am looking forward to listening to your guy's presentation tonight. I learned a lot from wonderful presentations which all of you presented last time. I still remembered that when I learned this software first time in China, I almost spent over twenty hours to prepare my lectures and figured out the main functions I could used. So far, I have used this software for my presentation for many years since I entered to the university in U.S. I deeply agreed that the cultural impact of this software influences a lot for many people in different fields, especially it reflects to use of giving presentation. It is obivous that the ease of use of presentation software can save a lot of time for people who want to provide many types of visual aid and also encourages those who want to use viusal aids to make presentation. I think that all of us may have experience to apply PowerPoint's style to make our presentation more powerful to the audiences such as "animation" and "multimedia."


The another benefit of this software is mainly reflected that it is not only a useful tool for introductory lectures, but it is also has many functions that allow us to make very noticable lectures in the class. Therefore, PowerPoint software is more effective for learner and user to prersent their wonderful presentation than traditional presentation methods.

Good luck for everyone!

1 comment:

  1. It is a lot less stressful to listen to the presentations knowing you have already completed yours than it was last week. Powerpoint can be used in so many ways. It is nice to see all the different presentations. Everyone has done a great job of their projects and such a wide variety of ideas. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete